hello ivory.

8:01 AM

I just want my words to be worth reading.


I want you to know me without ever hearing my name.
(it could happen you know.)

I want each of you to know I will always choose people over sleep, chocolate over vanilla, and honestly any road before treadmills.  I want you to believe me when I say that not-quite-18 doesn't mean I'm not ready for the East Coast and you can't wear high tops with shorts. Hear me when I say that I could make you a list of every swear word I've ever said and boy I've ever kissed but you can't convince me that open eyes see more than open hands. I know mountains are good for you and some memories look better on paper and words are for making people move.

And let me just say, 
Paris is for me.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. "I know that mountains are good for you and some memories look better on paper and words are for making people move."

    I like that. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^ just about to say that exact same thing. Let's be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "open eyes see more than open hands" is such a beautiful and true statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. your taste in music is flawless

    ReplyDelete
  5. "some memories look better on paper"

    chills .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Words are for making people move." Bingo. I think you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you choose people over sleep. You're one of the good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images