could we?

11:20 PM

All I know is there's a deck of 52 things a boy loved about me hidden in my top right drawer.


(Except they're not all that hidden.)

All I know is I believe in clichés and that love is wanting in the nicest way and that the best ones have no "supposed to's".


I'm not supposed to want to drop everything for you, but you weren't supposed to ask me to. 

And I wasn't supposed to say yes but we both know you didn't give me much of a choice. 

And I suppose this isn't about love in reality, mostly it's just about things that could be.

Like Tuesdays could be ours.
Like we could drive the whole way without missing the music.
Like I could be tangled in your reasons, too.

Like neither of us would mind.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I suppose this isn't about love in reality, mostly it's just about things that could be.

    Loved that, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deck of cards thing. And the Tuesdays.

    OMG the Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Tuesdays could be ours.

    I'm seriously in love with this. And with this idea of Tuesdays being special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jane Addams. This is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Tuesdays could be ours.
    Like we could drive the whole way without missing the music.
    Like I could be tangled in your reasons, too.


    I'm a "tuesday" groupie.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images